- rate-limit: limit by group keys has been removed in favor of a much simpler and efficent rate-limit implementation.
- backoff: object mapping is replaced by single function
- compat: The compatibility class for Bullv3 is no longer available.
- The QueueScheduler class is removed since it is not necessary anymore. Delayed jobs are now handled in a much simpler and robust way, without the need of a separate process.
- Failed and stalled events are now produced by the Worker class instead of by the QueueScheduler.
- The minimum Redis recommended version is 6.2.0.